Skip to main content

S.D.M College of Engg & Tech and IBM - Center of Excellence

Many thanks to the team members - Mr. Aamir G. & Mr. A Chinna, CSE Dept, SDMCET who supported the design of webpage on IBM - Center of Excellence (CoE).

The webpage has details on IBM branded Lab of CSE Dept, statistical information on training cum certifications offered by IBM on DB2, RAD, Lotus, RFT and TGMC 2011 for our students of S.D.M College of Engineering & Technology, Dharwad, Karnataka.




More details could be found at IBM - Center of Excellence

The registrations are now open for TGMC - 2012


 
Please click here for more information



Feedback from IBM certified students 

I have undergone the IBM certifications that are organized in the college under the guidance of Prof. Mayur Patil.
These certifications have proven to be very useful to me. Even during my initial trainings in the company, IBM RFT certification has been useful to me a lot since I am into Testing stream.
Similarly, IBM DB certification was considered and I am rolled on into a reputed project which requires the knowledge of Testing + DB. 
Hence, I suggest all of you to undergo these certifications and have the benefit of it.

Special thanks to Prof. Mayur Patil for all his struggle to conduct the certifications.
 
Thanks and Regards,
Vidyashree V K
CSE , SDMCET
Batch of 2008-12
 
 


Comments