Skip to main content

Final Year Autonomous - Internship Progress

 1. Gautam Naik - working as intern in D-LINK

Hi All,
         I am happy that I got to do my internship in D-LINK company.
         For first two days it was to hard for me, to adjust in this company because all my colleagues are too elder than me and I did not had any friends to discuss.But now I m free to speak with my project guide Mr.Gajanan and all my colleagues with whom I work.
         I am being given some topics (B2B,B2C,DATABASE etc) under which I have to work and at the end I have to give a seminar and show the document to my guide, at mean while I even got a chance to show my knowlege in DBMS by helping my guide in his work.
         I got a good exposure from this internship.

2.Himanshu Sarawagi - working as intern developer in vSplash Techlabs Pvt Ltd

Hello Sir,
        I am working with vSplash Techlabs Pvt Ltd., Hyderabad as an intern developer. 
        It is a website design firm and have built reputed websites including those of India Today group. I am working on Joomla and PHP. My office timings are 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM, 6 days a week. 
        Second and fourth Saturday of the month are holiday. I am loving the work I am doing here as it is also          helping in my personal projects. 
        Currently, I am working on a website of a US based charitable trust.

3. Darshan Melgiri - Internship in Vivido labs, Chandigarh

        Stipend - 8000  Rs/-, 2 weeks of work done already , still 5 weeks to go.
        I am doing my internship in Vivido labs,Chandigarh.I am given here to handle the live project on Phonegap.

        Phonegap is basically an open source development framework for building cross-platform mobile applications.I need to develop a mobile apllications on blackberry or palm or Android.
      
        We need to have brief idea of HTML, Javascript and CSS.Working hours from 10am to 7pm at-least. Company is giving me a stipend of Rs 8000 per month.Really having wonderful experience in working with high team of Vividolabs..

4. Shashank Shekhar - Jubilant Organosys, Noida

              I am working on a pilot project of the HR dept of the R&D part of Jubilant Organosys, Noida, we are working in a group of 4.(Shashank, Vivek Kumar Maskara, Divakar Kalyani and Gopal Prasad)

              We need to develop a software on VB with MS access as backend that can maintain a database of each candidate interviewed by the company(approx 1500 per year) and can help in listing out an appropriate candidate based on his skill sets which is required at a particular time.
              This will help the company to directly contact the candidate instead of going to a third party (Placement Agencies).It will filter all those candidates who have been interviewed according to the various parameters required by the HR team.          
            This will save the money as well as the invaluable time to interview the similar candidates again and again.




Shanky's experience:


Altogether it was an wonderful experience to work among the biggies here. We needed to collect the software requirements from the HR team and then implement it ourselves without much of their interference.
Initially it was supposed to be used by only one center of the company but after those people saw our work, it is gonna be implemented for various locations of the company connected through a centralised server.



We are also given a chance to demonstrate our work in the corporate office of the company.



5.Divakar Kalyani -

 Jubilant Organosys, Noida

    (Working with Shashank.)

6.Gopal PrasadJubilant Organosys, Noida


   (Working with Shashank.)



7.

  Vivek Maskara -  

Freelancer for Jubilant Organosys Ltd(JOL), Noida. 
I am working as a freelancer for Jubilant Organosys Ltd(JOL), Noida. I am working in a team of 4 to develop a project for HR dept of the R&D part in JOL based on Visual Basic and Microsoft Access.


We had lot of experience on how to develop a large real-time software for a MNC. We learnt how to work in a team. We learnt how to appply theories of Software Engg. and different aspects of Software life cycle.


Comments