Skip to main content

Invited | Artificial Intelligence in Advanced Biology | Akkamahadevi Women's University | Jan, 2021

Many thanks to the Organizers and Management at KSWU for inviting me as a resource person for this Online workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Advanced Biology on 5th Jan , 2021. I also thank my management at AtliQ & Cloint India Pvt. Ltd for permitting me in this regard.



          1. 11:00 to 12:00 PM - Weka
          2. 12:00 to 12:30 PM - Web-based Chatbots
          3. 12:30 to 1:00 PM - RPA Automation
          4. 2:00 to 3:00 PM - Blockchain
          5. 3:00 to 4:00 PM - Applications of AI in Life Science


Python based Coding Challenge on Google Colabs

Please contact me for invited talks / webinars of 1 to 2 hours on the topics mentioned below. I have delivered more than 120 sessions on various topics and my session typically includes LIVE practical demonstrations using Google Colabs & other tools as applicable:

1) Blockchain simulation using Google Spreadsheets
2) RPA Automation using Python
3) IoT simulation using Cloud tools
4) Python Basics
5) Image Processing Basics
6) OCR Basics
7) Chatbot Development
8) Social Network Analysis (SNA)
9) Natural Language Processing (NLP)
10) MIT App Inventor & Cloud Computing
11) Machine Learning using Weka & Python
12) AI Basics

Comments