Skip to main content

Invited | Research Trends in Computer Science and Engineering | S.D.M College of Engineering, Dharwad

Hearty thanks to the Management & Staff at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, S.D.M College of Engineering & Technology, Dharwad, Karnataka for inviting me as a Resource Person for a session on Blockchain Technology at 10:00 to 11:30 AM on 18th December, 2020

The session is being conducted as a part of online AICTE Sponsored one-week (6-Days) STTP Programme under AQIS on Research Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, scheduled from 14th to 19th,  December 2020.

I also thank my management at AtliQ & Cloint India Pvt. Ltd for permitting me in this regard.

________________________________________

I am available as resource person / invited talks / webinars of 1 to 2 hours on the topics mentioned below. I have delivered more than 120 sessions on various topics and my session typically includes LIVE practical demonstrations using Google Colabs & other tools as applicable:

1) Blockchain simulation using Google Spreadsheets
2) RPA Automation using Python
3) IoT simulation using Cloud tools
4) Python Basics
5) Image Processing Basics
6) OCR Basics
7) Chatbot Development
8) Social Network Analysis (SNA)
9) Natural Language Processing (NLP)
10) MIT App Inventor & Cloud Computing
11) Machine Learning using Weka & Python
12) AI Basics

Just drop me a WhatsApp message, with your requirement:
Mayur Patil +91 - 9741284867
__________________________________________

Please click here for PPT on Blockchain

Comments