Skip to main content

Thank You SDMCET

With the blessings of Lord Shri Manjunatha Swamy and our revered president Dr. D Veerendra Heggadeji that I got this opportunity to complete my graduation B.E (ISE) from 2003 to 2007, campus placement at Cognizant, Bengaluru from 2007 to 2009 and M.Tech (PTQIP CSE) from 2009 to 2012 and thus served the CSE Department/SDMCET institution from 1st Aug, 2009 till 31st December, 2017, increasing my knowledge and experience. I have enjoyed my tenure of 8 years and 5 months at SDMCET. I truly acknowledge the opportunities the institution has provided me for personal and professional development in best possible ways. I profusely thank Shri. Shreyes Kumar sir for recognizing my services and making me incharge of Startup Core Committee and happy to inform that all the 3 startups are doing great and they have made good financial transactions. I hereby thank each and every individual who have helped me directly or indirectly in delivering all my services.

I wholeheartedly thank SDME Society, Management and SDMCET institute for supporting me in executing below responsibilities during my service tenure from 1st Aug, 2009 till 31st December, 2017:

1. Thanks to Dr. S M Joshi & Prof. Ravindra G Dastikop, under whose guidance I was made SPoC for IBM Academic Initiative and IBM Centre of Excellence was established (2009 to 2012). 
2. Under the guidance of Prof J V Vadavi (then HoD), IIT Bombay Remote Center was established at SDMCET. Remote center was MHRD funded project under NMEICT Train 10k Teachers and 20 funded workshops on different branches were held from this center. 
3. Thanks to Dr A V Shivapur (then Principal) for making me in charge of Spoken Tutorials Project of IIT Bombay, which helped our students in self Learning FOSS with certificates from IIT Bombay. 4. Thanks to Prof. V K Parvati, Dr S R Biradar, Mr. Shinath Betageri and all others that 4 of my project ideas got selected for ITBT funding worth worth 12 lakhs and one of the projects is ready for filing a patent. 
5. Thanks to Shri. Shreyes Kumar sir, Ganaraj Kamath sir and Secretary sir, Principal sir for choosing me as in charge of StartUp Core Committee for Our Support for Your Startup initiative and currently all 3 startups are doing good business. 
6. Along with Prof. Ravindra G Dastikop, Prof. Govind G N and few pre/final year students I have conducted more than 50 workshops/FDPs on IoT with Cloud Computing for free in many colleges in Karnataka and also in neighboring states highlighting SDMCET. 
7. Under the guidance of Prof Ravindra G Dastikop and with the support of Prof. Govind G negalur, a new elective course on Internet of Things (IoT) was floated and it is running successfully and has helped few students in getting internships with job offer. 
8. Thanks to Dr Prakash Munoli sir for making me his team member for Shalege Banni Shanivara, community service. I have always activity contributed and enjoyed it. 
9. Got opportunity to guide many UG/PG projects and some of them even got published as poster/ papers in national and international conferences highlighting SDMCET. 
10. Thanks to all my students & also to the academic autonomy of SDMCET which permitted me to experiment with innovative teaching/ learning practices with effective usage of different tools/ technologies / techniques. All my 8.5 years of course file, attendance diary, class diary, PPTs, QPs, CAM marks, student assignment submissions and final results analysis are available publicly in my professional blog at mayur-patil.blogspot.in

Comments